Monday, August 20, 2007

19/08 sunday

yester been to scr for my breakfast..dono why don hav appetite..-.-''really no appetite,think of want to vomit..haiy..usually i eat alot ler,why will feel like that..and i didnt too much by the way..gosh,he ask me for his party..o.o''no fren ler..really will feel p.s de neh..haiy..dono..i still not confirm yet..y ask me go..hadu..things seem like so so fast~nvm lah,.see 1st..this afternoon my mum went to baptized..
so sleepy,4pm slep till 6 smth,..so cold when woke up/..

20/8(mon)
earlier morning,kakak switch on my light,and shake my leg,,actually i dono what she want,.,mana tahu i realise that she thought i got schling..wahaha.,so kong..i forgot to told her..-.-''make me cant sleep nicely liao..
mum's cousin all come here for gathering..monday boring day..oh no,i don how to active find him..owes have to wait him active,,he must be tired of it..gosh..tomolo have 3 things to do..and its a continuosly date..-.-''i must be get tired tomolo liao..tuition,gathering,watching movie..^^..

No comments: