Saturday, August 18, 2007

breakfast..




tis morning,went to j&j having breakfast wit mum n sis..dono why i like there so much althogh there is malay restaurant..heheh..1 thing for sure that is i like eat roti canai.,.like itso muchie..wont miss it if i'd go there ..^^so full lah,order kueh tiaw n cheese roti canai again,,the 2 say me really is a elephnt..hemmmm..really don like elephant lar~~-.-''

at nite,ss call me for goin ff at 9smth..dono dady will scold me o not..but mum support me..hahha..she allow me go but not too late..yeahpy..ss pick me up at 9smth..but we didnt go ff,we drive around..seng dono where want to go..go point 1 eat,mana tahu lots of ppl..then decide went to richmond eat lamp chop.,.hehe..back home at 11 smth..send me goodnite msg..haiy..dono wat he think bout..

No comments: