Sunday, August 26, 2007

25/8 saturday


this morning,woke up at 10smth..cos 5am sudden awake..dono why..not feeling well..so slep till so late..haiy..i oredi promise i'll attend his party..then quickly ask papa but sushi seeweed..no present ler,so make sushi for him..hehe,,
2smth,pick popo up frm airport..wait til so long,gosh,3smth le i stil not at home..i have to prepare my sushi ingredients ler..only 1 hour left could let me done my sushi..hmm..quite nice taste..whahha..excellent!!
finish shower,then preparing myself..waiting for his call..
after went to his hse,saw his sis n bro..hadumark..so funny la his bro..keep on made me laughing nia..beh tahan ar..1stly thought lin quite quiet..but after i talked alot with her,she start quite playful alredy..really lucky got his sis n bro accompany me..if not u think i'll be the wood whole nite long..heheh..^^..oh no,saw the fs cindy them come..shocked..really v tall ar her..keep on kacau me oh them..so embarrassing ar..and when his mum call my name nyan nyan,really hak tiok wa..-.-''whu she know m,y name de..
haiy,his gang them all call me 'nn'..seems like i don have name de..haha..but 习惯就好..the gals them know i made sushi then keep on kacau him..-.-''
真的超超超尴尬的..他也假装没事..我也不敢看着他..跟他弟弟玩..要十一点多了,他们要出去喝水,我不想去了,想回家..好累..下午没睡到..
蛮开心的..但是又超尴尬的..知道他的华语名了..呵呵..

No comments: