Thursday, August 23, 2007

22/08 wed

this morning,sis wanted ton make sushi..haha..so funny,we stealing put wasabi into 1 roll of the sushi,to give koko eat..haha..so bad we 2,.i still can recalled last time i put so many wasabi into his sushi..made him tulan don wan eat liao..wasted so many sushi..;p..
me n mum decide go to watch rush hour 3..i prefer go to parkson watch..go to parkson,let me think of my white lovely skirt,.yeah,i gonna buy it..hehe..gosh,so many malay guy/gal..all samseng samseng de..sien..i was too lucky to buy the only 2 last ticket of rush hour..hehhe..really so lucky~^^..but different seat..;(..so funny chris tucker..jackie chan really looks like papa ar..haha..so handsome de~hehhee..after watched,i pay for my white skirt..then we back home by taxi..wa..so expansive ar..15..-.-''bo pian..
tonight got tuition..
he wan to book appointment with me for my sat nite time..still got like this de guy..so silly..y i must go..dono why..confuse that whether wan to go not..

No comments: