Saturday, September 15, 2007

blame me

today test for the last sub..it was math..i get up 430am in the earlier morning to do my math revision..i willingly to spent my time on math & addmath..^^..
reach sch..the 5d clas really so messing,,especially the floor..full of rubbish..la said SANLA ba~yaya..absolutely belong to sanla's this gang.,whahhaha..time to test already.i keep on thinking of the objective ques..instead nvr think of the timing..until i finis complete my objective ques,i found that its already 830am...ogh my godness..i stil got subjective ques not yet started..really nervous ar..hand keep on fa dou..haiy..really regret..ar~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~wan to cry/..i really hope my math get As..haiy 30 mark flies far away from me..bye bye 30 markk..misssss you...
back with ting..went to ken to buy her accessories stuff..so luck met the indian lady who work at the bra shop together while she walked inside the shop..i went to greet her,,hehhe..she say soon will having promotion liao..she gonna went to miri..you know...the first impression she'd given to me was she looks like indian......gosh...mana tahu after talked with her,she is totally a chinese..hehehhh..unbelievable..'p..
tonite go for the final competition with v..;)

No comments: