Saturday, September 8, 2007

hadumark

this morning writing my bblog for yester matter.,11smth company mum go buy roten bag..she is going to aunt7 hse again..then i prefer back home..there got so many naughty budak..sien..at night,dad told me his phone pai ki..have to borrow my phone..gosh...im not willing er..but bo pian lor..teach him how to use my phone..i really cant live without my phone neh..then i try to see his phone..kenapa rosak..i try switch on..okay ler..then i ka meh take my simcard to put it..but................i dono how to open his phone battery out ar..pull so many time oso cant pull out..oh oh..dad is coming..i ask him how to pull the battery out..he scold me n say "pai liao then don wan open it..mai kacau my phone..",he said..i argue with him say that 'jus now i try to switch on,everythings is okay ler..let me try it lah.."..
then he pull out the battery n insert my simcard..i press the red button switch on,,he very curious..say me press wrong..i say ,where got..then the phone got sound liao..he knock me..and say,oh no,i thought is green button!!!walao..like that oso dono..i laugh till pengsan ar..so stu...!!!whahahha...we 2 quickly exchange simcard..yeah..got phone liao..hahahha..luckily i got try to switch on his phone ar if not i think i don have phone to use liao..'p..really kong ar..hehe..mum ovewrnight at aunt7 hse..tomolo is aunt 7's little daughter 1 years birthday..

No comments: