Thursday, September 27, 2007

bloggie again


tuesday(25th sept)









dad went to kl this tuesday..and mum went to aunt7 hse overnight..home left me ,bro & kakak..quite usual..cos im 习惯alone already..thats why this is 1 of the reason that make me 孤僻gua..tuesday is mooncake festival oh..for me,watchin tv and sms-ing with lazy gal lor..whahah..no any special programme that nite..i went outside watch the moonlight at 8smth..couldnt watch the full moonlight bcos the moonlight was hide by the cloud..so cloudy~after that 10 smth i went out again..woo..quite round oh..heheh..nice.beautiful~


wednesay(26th sept)
today is small bear birthday./.but he absent today/vick 2day din come to sch..din have test so..they say tomolo got koperasi meeting..back earlier/..where got back earlier ar..study till 4th period..then 10am go to dewan listen wat koperaso de thing..grrr..sien..so i prefer don come..zo bai ask me go kuan jie birthday..but i feel like don wan to go..no fren..and i tidak kenal his fren..so tel hui that im not goin to his birthday party/..



thursay(27th)
today is cindy birthday..is my date too/..so happy..she & me got fate oh~hehe..mine is the day of next month..this morning didnt go to sch..i woke up by 9.45am..vick msg me at 8.47am..wa..after 1 hour i bau reply him..'p,,
10 smth mum& popo back home..i saw mum looks okay..but still got a bit different..popo wanted withdrawal $ frm bank..so call nanakuku fetch us..she told me not to tell him the truth..so i lie to him that i wanna withdraw $..went to rhb bank..i really got felt some terrific bout that accident..the tree didnt bengkok but its kulit脱掉..haiy..

thursday
this afternoon..doin my bm revision+copying notes+on9..din take nap at all..yin ask me wan go work at civic centre as a waitress or not this sat./.but i couldnt..no transport ler..haiy..sien..and i scare i'll drop down the dishes ar..hhahaha..kia kia ar!i msg dad ask him buy toner for me..dono he'll buy for me or not..hn....some ques yin'd ask me..i dono how to ans actually..haiy,..don wan get annoying by those ques..

No comments: