Saturday, October 6, 2007

depressing




last night mum keep on asking for coffee and fried banana..me n kakak make for her,but she just ate a bit then said full..after a few mins she asking the food again and again..why???why will like that,..
haiy..dono what to do..-.-'' me n kakak wan pengsan oledi..and im doing my add math project too..gosh..i really doono how to draw the table by using excel which ah la recommend me to use that..keep on making mistake..wan bomb myself ar..

this morning..woke up at 8smth,.,then start continuing my table agian..helpless...so ask lala to help me do and sent to me..ok..all table or drawing had done oledi,,^^..thanks lala..
evening
im doin my add math project..aunt 3 jus back frm kl..then she came here visited mum..she came in my room and pass me a black square stuff..i ask her what's that..she said was dady give it to me and asked her pass it to me..wooo..its a mp4 when i unwrap it..GREAT..i'd nvr expected i'll own a mp4..you know??hahah..felt thrill..^^..i admit im a bit 38..came frm hutan de..cos i dono anything about mp4..-.-''hahah..so lousy..so keep on asking la&yin bout that..and read the category..dady bought frm china i think..cos made frm china..the brand is sharp..thanks dady..n_n..
night..
dad ask me whether next tue got test or not..i answered yes..then he said i cant attending my cousin felicia's wedding dinner..when i heard that,i quickly went to the living room and beg him that i wanna go~all my aunty help me say good words to my dad..wahhaa..i wan go..i don't care..=p..in my mind,i sure can go de lah..cos i know my dad's characteristic..hia hia hia..~.~'

No comments: