Saturday, October 27, 2007

my birthday^^




what a sunny day..great~sure received lots of wishes frm my friends..hehe..this morning i got up,then 11smth sis lily called me to wish me 'happy birthday',


sis lily:yen,happy birthday..


yen :oh yea,thank you..why so late..huh..where's my present?


sis lily:(laugh)......no wor...


yen :how's mum?wake up already?


sis lily:ya..wake up already..


yen :tel her today is my birthday..ask her wish me..


sis lily:oh..ma,today is yen birthday..wish her happy birthday..


mum :yen............happy birthday......


yen :(oh my godness..cry........)ma............thank you...(silently)..


yen :li,i so sad when heard mum voice..


sis lily :hahhahaha...




-ending conversation on phone-




i'd received a great birthday present frm my mum..although just a habby birthday,but its mean lots to me..hhehehhe...GREAT...then the afternoon went to hospital,she was sleepin..today she din have do radion therapy..bcos sat & sun don hav,..for patient rest//dad & sis comin at 7pm..sis fetch me back,then dad jaga mum..back home,hui gave me my present..a necklace..hehe..nice nice..thank you hui..i get ready then he came at 8.15pm..he wanted to go scr actually,but too many car,so went to point one..but i suggest go to 'the colours'..cos nvr been there...so wannna try..hehe//went there..oh no..less ppl,plus toooooooooo cold....really damn cold...seems like iglool ar~hahha..after that then went to park there..raining ler..grrrr...sien..seat in the car and chit-chat..watch his fren tyc birthday video..so funny..hahha..suddenly,lin chien sms me asked me am i at park?i said yes..she told me she saw me with him in the car...oh....hahha..pai seh..but i didnt notice her at all/..oh yea,rain stopped..he went out and open his back car..sudden mummy called to ask for my dad's credit card number..luckily,she dono i not at home..phew~vick asked me came out..came out,oh no..a birthday cake....hahha...haiyoyo..so full already ler lah..i couldnt eat lah...i give him one slices..then the others i brought back lor...stil got cindy&zen zen&wen yik gave me de presents..^^thank you to you all..a panda cake..hahaha..so cute..cheese&choco...so creamy..back lor..i'd unwrap my present..so cute & lovely..heheh..he called me when he was reached home..and he told me he was the last person to say habby birthday to me..let me have a happy ending...haiyoyo...macam macam..haha..great today.....n_n...

No comments: