Friday, October 26, 2007

earlier 1 day for my fren




get up at 7.16am..later have to take turn wit sis..bcos i told her my plan for tonite n sat nite that i have to go out wit my gang..so jaga mum from morning till evening lor..then can back to get ready ler..hehe..tonite i'm goin to celebrate my birthday wit my gang..all together 5 person..i suggest go to the bdc lian jun,,dono whu everytime who ask wanna go where eat,that restaurant is owes on my mind..i like there..hemmmmmm bcos of the food delicious??oh yea..right..this is 1 of the reason..and the other nei????hmmmmm...its upstair too...yea..2nd reason..3rd ler???????hmmm...comfortable to me....oh BINGO...it is what my though..haha..really like there..tomolo nite then i dono wan to go where lor..the plan is not on me..is on him..where should we go ler???i DONO>..see what is him goin to do for me ya!!!!!hahha..

back frm hospital at 7pm..woo..have to hurry to go pon pon..yin came to my hse while i'm finished my bath..woo..very nice after she'd straighten her hair..more gilrly oledi..hehe..then ss pick us up at 8.15smth..reached~went to upstair..oh!oh!so dark..got open lah,jus mayb the tauke nio thought upstair don hav customer so close the light at the stair there..we 3 order drink first..later feli reached..so we're all waitin for the snoopy lala..i order 5 dishes,,.got salad chicken,seafood soup,sweet&sour fish,red barbeque taufu,butter prawn..hmmmmm..delicious..but dono why no appetite de..haiy..sayang my dishes..ss bought me a chocolate cake..hmmm yummy..and feli bought me a box of FERRERO ROCHER..oh no~that was my flavorite choco~~~~~~~hahha..thank you feli & ss..^^we take alots of funny photo and cut the cake..unfortunately my digital camera memory card was full..DAMN...grrr...paid the bill..shocked!!!!i nvr expected the cost..patut lah,everything is higher the cost already....okay NVM..once a time..everybody happy du hO..heheh..so great tonoght..
n.n

No comments: