Sunday, January 13, 2008

1st bitter then sweet

7th of jan(monday)

night time,a grasshopper with a medium size flew to my body..oh man,u could guess that wats my reaction was..shout & scream..scare me to death!i called my kakak thousand times to swept it which was on my body,.while my bro was bathing..he thought that there's had thief..kakak so brave lah!captured it by her hands..oh my goodness.,i din even wan to use my own hand to swept it..haha..what a gutless me!ya i am..



8th of jan(tuesday)

the afternoon,went to dentist clinic with dad..and my tuition is at 4.30..so msg tb yin that i wanted went to her hse to stay up until my tuition time..at the clinic,called my name,,dad paid 100 ringgit for my upper brassel..haiyoyo,the dentist help me to wear on the brassel,but donno its blocking..iisshh..she had repeat & repeat to help me wear on it but failed..so she called me next tue come again,..haiyo yo,,why like that!you know,while i'd wear on it,i talk clearlessly..ar~~~run out of air..hahha..lao hong~eee..hard to talk ler..im so talkative 1..cannot like that ..one minute want me to shut up my mouth its impossible & unbelievable~haiy...after the appointment then went to tb yin hse..im had been fall asleep in her living room..her mum said me sleep till so sweet..thought im everyday do hmk until midnight,then tb yin ans back her:'she??is impossible~..'shit her..haha..yala yala..its impossible to me too~haha..



10th of jan(thursday)

no schling..its holiday..and mummy(my ke mummy) & popo back to kch in the afternoon,..night time,aunt5,mummy,popo,aunt3,bi & me went to jln song for supper..with them,sometimes couldnt control my tears..think of my mama that we used to be with together for gathering..



11st of jan(friday)

raining heavily,sien..but luckily is the last day schling for this week,so whole body gots wet also nvm..the afternoon,go to test my law..why my own ic couldnt pass through the line 1..you know..only name and only me the 1...shit..went there frm 2pm until 4.30..tb yin bo pian,she test herself..she failed it..so she register again for tomolo..me too..night time,went to jee kwong to bought a spec with dad..he bought his too..he nvr shopping with us so he nvr noe wats we used to buy when with mama..mama wont care the price while her children ask her to buy for them,.she jus give them wat they want and wat they need.this is an expression for every mother..

he grumble me in the car..haiy,,



12nd of jan(saturday)

woke up at 7am smth,then went together rilek again..AGAIN~my ic couldnt pass through..but tb yin got her name,.haha..so pek chek..wait until 12pm..the officer lunch time..tb yin asked me to walk to spring..that time,im moodless and tears drop..she got shocked!hahahha..why im so easily surrender 1..haiy..then we 2 walk to spring..very near..reached there,,gosh quite gorgeous and enormous..exactly looks like in KL..saw stair,i quickly turned my way..tb yin thought im crazy..haha..u noe,sure can easily saw the ppl who are familiar to us..walk nth..sien..finally we got car back to rilek again,,.haha..tb yin's teac drove us back at 2pm..mummy called me why i have to waited so long..she called my master and scold him..when i back rilek,i saw my master,he told me that my name couldnt pass through at rilek,so he brought me to myEG satok there..tb yin bo pian,l square test at rilek..i reached satok there,oh no..many ppl again..have to wait wait wait,,i really damn miserable..finally was my turn..im the last 2nd person..slowly n be caution to test it..at last i PASS it..whahaha..tb yin's failed.no fate we 2..cant be together..very thankful and my waiting got me the rewards..no regret..haha..i called my sister lily,told her the good news..she said she also pass at once time..only my 2nd sister had been tested 7times..hahha..laugh till death..phew~night,i went to spring again..with my aunt5,and popo..really sien..walk here n there n buy nth..i don like at all~i mean me myself not my aunty ..jus went around awhiel then went to lee ming for dinner,,i overnite at big hse with mummy them..damn exhausted..waiting for whole day sure tired.so sleep early by 10pm..



13rd of jan(sunday)
the morning,went to ling long having breakfast,,i saw aunty ah yong's car..i'd really long time didnt met her..she seems a bit better..my tears drop again..finish eating,follow aunty them go to see new year stuff..tomolo schling..and for this week,thats why i written it as '1st bitter then sweet'..waiting and finally get the rewards,,^^

No comments: