Saturday, January 5, 2008

after sch reopen

after sch reopened,less on9 when weekdays,after sch,taking my nap.tuition,after back frm tuition,do revision then at last,wacthing my tv programme..wahhaha=)..nvr overcome this habit(watching my fixed programme..)so no more bloggie lor..weekends or holiday baru bloggie ya..^^f4 and f5 sc stream are located at the new renovated block..not really like it,.stil got 1 more years,jus ignore it n do my best for this year..hmm,i got no hope for this sch..jus whatever..daddy was back to kch yesterday afternoon,,i would like to havin breakfast wit him the other day..he back to kl next tue..my appointment is on next tue..haiyoyo..hey~ really hard to communicate with some1 that really ******..grrr..i also donno how to explain..just let go of it...iiissh,..finally,my mp4 is recover as normal..haha..will be recorded for my lesson soon..afraid it might too noisy neh..night,aunty dolly ask me company pick up her 2 daughters,they overnight at my hse ,tomolo we go holy trinity church together..so i din go wit nina lor..back home,dady is there..he teach me a bit about the feng shui,.woo..have to by hard so many words..wait im got time,sure will focus on that way..tomolo is bi's birthday..nite time cook porridge with her dear..made me couldnt slep at all and listen to my mp4 better..no ci ci cu cu sounds~great!!haha..

No comments: