Tuesday, January 1, 2008

my wish for 2008

i realise that mum'd passed away on last year 2007,now is 2008,.lord gave me time to recovered frm my heart illness that mum'd left me..lord wants me to get a good beginning for the 2008..what a coincidence to me!!im glad that last night i didnt fall sleep when the time was 1.15am..bcos i slept at 11.30pm last night..but woke up at 1am smth..my frens were wished me happy new year,,after checked the msg,couldnt slep well at all..thats y i kept on thinking those incident which was happened on me..so 2008 is my spm year..i'll enjoy this finally sch year..i jus hope i wont be lazy..hehe..haha..stu... wishes..anyway,the most important thing that is HEALTH~i want to keep healthy..and wish my family,my relatives,my frens all keep healthy..thats what i hope..

No comments: