Sunday, July 29, 2007

big family gathering day

this morning sleep very well..its raining..so cold without switch on the air-con..my cousin sis zi come to my hse,quite funny ar her,.like to be with her..so happy..we go to popo hse..woo..big family gathering..like this feeling..^^eating fried malicai bi hun,an tao jan duk..yummy..
yeah,got my pinky flower again..get it frm popo hse..
jus now move a small size bed into my room..grr..my room seems so mess now..have lots of furniture..-.-''
at night,gosh..cant slepp well..bcos of my mum..haiy,she open the window to let those air-con air go out..so noisy lah outside..the si-si-si-si creature sounds..i don't like those sounds at all..i like peace~no souns,no light.everything is quiet..haiy,even the door open a bit,i also cant tahan,must close it tigthly..haiy..lots of bad habit when sleeping..

No comments: