Saturday, July 28, 2007

schling on sat

lots ppl didnt come to sch today..saturday mah..ppl like to slep late late/.involve me also..but i stil think of wanna come to sch..dono why..like going to sch..do hmw..hehe..stu... reason!!last night only a couple msg wit him..i don wan to be upset anymore whatever wat is the ans from him..jus be nature..^^so that wont let bad evil irrupting my mood..fool around with my 2 mz gals,and monkeys..no smile with anyone today..didnt meet tiok..reading my book all the time,.,borrow frm library..yeah..finally found out the name of the song frm karen..n.n..really touching and meaningful..hope he can hear it..
hmm..i'd receive a bad news frm my mum tonight..erm,i don know it was a bad or good news to me actually..she told me that my mumy calling her for asking me to go to kL tis 2nd term holiday..gosh..i was being shocked..last year i'd been made her anger so that she sent me back to kch..now heard that she want me go there,i don think of really wan goin there liao..last time i used to be very happy when she ask me go to there...now not really thrill when heard of this news..-.-''
i dono how to ans my mumy..waitin for the timing lah.i also cant do anything right now..helpless!!
hmm..stairs msg me..shocked too..but happy too..ask me got goin for the interact dinner o not,.sayng.im not goin there..im not the member of that club and i also don like to go this kind of dinner,,.cos........i don like..thats all..=p//..he cant out too,cos of some reason..is okay..nvm..jus wonder why~(question mark in my mind right now)''
hmm,no 1 reply in msn..so nite nite..^^

No comments: