Thursday, July 12, 2007

yummmy flower@`@

yeah,papa bought me the flower which is my favourite yummy food..i loves it..that is the only food i can eat with the rice more and more ^^you know,this type of flower seldom sell in the market,because chinese ppl don't know how to eat and cook..i think you guys felt curious whiy i like it so muchie..

1stly,i dono what is this flower,never saw it b4..sometime my grandma cook for us,i din even touch it as long as i think it so strange to me..din hav the good appetite to try it..-.-but dono why,one day my grandma cook the 2nd times for us.the flower smell were absolutely wangi wangi ar!then i'd the guts to try it and put it into my mouth..oh no~~its really yummy..made me can eat more than 2 bowl of rice ar!!really amazing ho!my dad was bought it frm mjc market..somtime don hav,but sometime do have.hehe..its on luck..until now i also don't know what is the name of this flower called..just always call it pink flower..you know how to cook??don teach you,..haha..=p

No comments: