Monday, July 23, 2007

get bomb

'why you 2 always walking around'..indian said to me n feli..tiam ar..go to toilet,find my chinese teacher..not allow meh!huh..don like to see you also mah..is bo pian nia..-/-..
wah,have to start our amt project liao ar..dono how to do..1st time have this kind project..headache..by the way,that sej teac also,most rmb my name..often asked ques by her..wan to cry liao..don't know how to ans..nervous~
hmm,my teac chai chai need assistance from the member of spbt..and im one of the ajk/..i would like to help her,but my chinse lesson is on that time..what a coincidence..-.-' have to find a perfect excuses to my chinse teac ah sim liao!today,see stairs lots..but is towards to each other..make me nervous and don dare to look at him..why like that hor..he didnt smile to me and same as me too..haiy,must have 1 to be the 1st smiling lar..i know it should be me again..8.8' erm,feel sory to my fren tiny,have to ask her dad sent me back home//feel so sorry..dono why..i think so much lar..

ar~im the most shorter in my class 4C ar!!wanna cry liao..155 ler..i still can recall that i were 155 since i in primary 6..-.-''thats mean i never grow up between these 4 years lah..depressing..@.@..

No comments: