Sunday, March 30, 2008

seT a preciOus babY foR youRselvE

I'm not moving housE lah,just chanGe my bLog styLe actually ..
hmm recently i'd set a precious baby for my ownself!you get the meaning of "precious baby"?it means some thing that you treasure it so much,like ur darling like that lah..thats why i called it precious baby~^^

Precious baby means that you got a item for yourselve in mind,but you not yet own it.Then you will gonna save enough money to buy for yourselve,the majority aim is you sastify alot!!got to believe me!its work..thats what i say,set a precious baby for yourselve every months,If you look for some thing that you like,but you not yet own for it,you SURE will think the item so MUCHIE..thats what i mean "precious baby"!+)

I'd started set "this" from 2008 the beginning of the month..Jan,Feb & March..and so on..........i wanted to set "this" it is because i feel like i live for none..i wanted to have some thing that i cared so much and some more loved them too..so i keep on looking for what i need currently and then set them in as my precious baby..

i got for my precious baby on Jan was my spectacle "SWATCH",my dad bought for me at the price of 236$,after requested by dad for discount with that sales lady,it became 200$.Of course,he did scold me after he bought for me..hahah..what a terrible scene that time!Thats why i cared so much my spec.Although i had another spec without frame at home,but i insisted that new spec..Cos that new spec i can wear at outside,then that old spec i can wear it at home.wahahha..what a GREAT idea ler~@.@
i was scolded by him for bought that expansive spec,but it worth for me lah!want scold then let him scold lo..as long as i got my precious baby then enough lo~(what a stubborn child my dad has)=p..

The second precious baby i has was a jean with straight cut..its name "LAVINE"..A nice name..hmm,i bought it for 46$ at my aunty twins's boutique..Actually she sell it at price 48$.She said this brand is for net price..cant discount even is a bit!because she bought them with 60$ something,thats why she said it is NET price.BUt she offer me with the price at 46$.only minus 2$,but okay okay lah..Words that been said frm others is "mai hiam si eh sai lah"~hahah..

so this 2 of my precious baby items were for JAnuary..
Next is February..=)

The 1st precious baby on Feb was a Tshirt ,white in colour..I'd bought it in KL Sunway Jusco..at the price of 17.90$..very nice,and i damn like WHITE in colour so much..whenever i wear it on,i'm very super alert at outside when wearing that Tshirt..i dont want it to get dirt or i will be going moodless if its get dirt..while washing it,i always remind my kakak "please wash it carefully and don't mix it with others,use hand washing"!

you know, i got 1 blouse with white in colour also got stain by washed by my kakak..i got moodless and kept it aside..i dont want to wear it anymore.!haiy..really really sayang lor~so whenever i want to wash my white blouse or tshirt,i will be wash them gently with 100% of heartly..

okay,next precious baby was shoe..A pair of shoe bought it frm KL 1utama at VOIR shop..price is 39.90..white in colour too..haha..jus the ribbon is in 3 tiny stripe of colours..when wearing them at outside all the time,at home,i'll be washing them too with water..then dry them under the sunlight..SEE,what a caring person i am!hahhaha..

Hmm march's precious baby,i think i'll post it after april lah..
About own ur precious baby,you Have to see your own ability which you can afford to buy it..mostly those pocket money stil own from our parents,but most important thing is if you wan to sastifaction yourselve,welcome you to set ur own precious baby.!

No comments: