Sunday, April 13, 2008

finally receive my 07 present from the 2MZ

12 APRIL 2008(got my 07 present lur~)^^

2 of the Leo(lala & yin) owe me my 07 birthday..now that they'd been paid for me already..haha..what a pity of me!i miss their present for quite a long time already..just don't have the chance to choose my present ,though..

im talking about yesterday ar,not today ya!ok..
while doing my bacaton,yin msg me to come out for a drinks with la..but la couldn't make it today.so left 2 of us..yin told me that will be got a new lady called Xin yi join us..she is the main character for today..why say so?because she just break up with her bf last week..so we bring her out for relax-relax..her bf is yin's bro..thats why aunty want bring her out for relax lah..
(ladies trip)..=)

went to causeway bay have our lunch first..it is about 3pm sharp.but im the 1 who feel very hungry,bcos i only had my breakfast this morning..then skip my lunch at 12smth like this..so sure hungry lor..At first,xin yi quite quiet..bcos she seems so moody..you know lah,?after break up is like that 1 lah..3 of us yin,sing n me so talkative..keep on chi chi chu chu there..who's the main character actually ya???ME i think..wahhahah..=p..

after had our lunch,is shopping time..my eyes envy like a green eye already..i bought a yellow skirt and a white shawl..i bought it as my April Precious Baby lur~~=)
aunty(yin's mum) call me to gave Xin yi a hands that to change her style & brain..shit yin,teasing me that my brain is lower than her..haha..Xin yi exactly looks like 1 of my fren Feli..totally the SAME!( i mean the brain)

next station is riverside..now that i baru know where is KKDC located at..(very kong ho this budak??)yin was looking for sport shoe..but she found none of her taste..we saw a shop of 'Lulu Belle"..woo..there got a lots of pinky stuff..it suit those pinky's fan who damn in love in pink pink colour 1..yin said last time she did thumbed my brown mobile bag,now that she is going to buy for me as a compensation..she did buy for herself too..mine is pink,hers is black..but the wording is really too crowded..i know it's faustine favourite/..

the time is about 6pm..actually yin them they have dinner with her dad n her 2nd bro tonight..mana tahu her dad already reach permata there..they still said wan throw me away ler..bcos the dinner is for Xin yi 1..haha..aunty stil joke with me that she wanted to call a cab for me to back home alone..=p..

5 of us ladies walk to permata there from riverside..i saw ex-townian dexter,samuel n the koperasi guy work at permata there for part time job as a waiter..dono why i don't have appetite at that time ler..cant even finish a bowl of rice..(thats wasn't me at all)@.@
thanks to uncle for the dinner..-)

uncle back home first..then yin's 2nd bro follow us..we went to riverside again..~da~da~..i saw a counter which is sell jewellery..the name is "Soleil Fine jewellery''..my eyes shine again..and the price still affordable..whahha..i told yin that i wan that as my 07present..yin quickly call to lala..haha..it is silver platted..very nice..the price is at 72.90 before discount..after 20% is 58.30.whaha..^^finally i got it..thanks to LaLA & yin..i love you 2..(yin call me to blog her name big big ba~)=p..

after that,we went for a drinks at dong guan xi guan at 9pm..you know smth had happened on me..i did order my drinks..that PB waiter maybe forgot my drinks..they all have their own drinks except me!very shit him..SI L~K!!!!at first,i call him to remind him again..then i continue chat wit sing..mana tahu chat quite a long time,yet my drinks stil haven come..i really tulan..finally it comes,,

me : I DON WANT ANYMORE..(anger & ignore him looks)
SI LK : are you sure ???/?????(with blur shit looks)
me : YES~I WANT BACK HOME ALREADY!

he L square walk away..Sing told me that my face really seems like damn damn emotionless and fierce..hahhahahha..aunty still praise me and wan to be my disciple,shes kidding 1..haha..
it almost 10.30pm like this..back home lor..out whole day ar..damn exhausted..give a hug for Xin yi to cheers her up..=)today i bought a lots of stuff ar..hehe..''bai ka nui"(cantonese)..enjoyable..

have to get started work hard ler..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ngatiii....kena paksa buy her a present lar.haiz..actually im pretending forget so can save money lar..but cant lar..liang sim guo yi bu qu lar..i wont go bestberry anymore...yan noe why lar hor..wahaha...

nyan said...

whaT keNa forCe lor
pOSTponE my preSent foR a lOng time already
sure haVe to ruSh you 2 lah
haha
who ask you
so malang 1