Wednesday, April 30, 2008

precious baby month 3&4

Here i am~my precious baby..
For march oh..
on 8th (saturday),it was malaysia's election for 2008..that night,i beg my papa in order to called him buy some provisions and other daily stuff together at the spring..(as it is im planning to called him pay $ for my precious baby)muahahhaa..*damn evil this budak*..

my kakak came along with us too..We shop at cockroach's elders brother(ta kiong) first,i chose my drinks and those trash food(junk food) for keeping at my own cabinet..nO 1 can eat ,but ME.(so selfish j.j'')
after ta kiong,my papa supposed wanted to back home to watch his TV about the election,but i blocked his way..

i told him kakak haven't view this shopping mall yet,we walk around for awhile lah..then i quickly snatch the plastic bag n took the car key frm him to put those thing into the car.(what a stubborn daughter he had)hahaha..Then my plan everything was going very smooth..why say so?it is because i used to see a Diesel jeans inside the parkson,but i didnt buy it.thats why i brought my dad to buy me the jeans..he~he~..

when i went to the Diesel brand counter,i found none for my dream jeans..i walked toward to the sales man who in charge the Diesel brand counter and asked him about the jeans.What he had told me was "it were out of stock already,miss"..
WHAT???oh man..out of stock already"?impossible..
last weekend i saw the jeans stil were there and many pieces too..but you told me it out of stock already??shit lah..am i so unlucky!!!!!!(whined for my diesel jeans)wu~wu~wu~...........

very desperate that moment,then i chose another kind of Oreef short(40$) due to my none diesel jeans,because i must have 1 piece of short that day..!L square back home..grrrrrr.........hemph....
(this is 1 of my precious baby story lor..U see..so ko lian because of a short..)

Next..
28th (friday),i bought a jeans wallet(89$)..bought it frm C&K(charles&keith) the only outlet in kuching at the spring and the another 1 is in KK..only 2 outlet in our country malaysia..but this C&K outlet do open in many other countries such as australia,india,singapore,UK and so on..hey...this precious baby also have a story ..=)

my mummy(foster mother) back to kuching that day(25th tuesday) for prayed to our beloved,she did go to the C&K to buy her shoe..but after she back to Kl,she found that the shoe whom taken by the sales girl was wrong size..she called me to help her to exchange the shoe with my cousin ah mei.. my mummy said to me:"why a very valuable brand opened in kuching,why doesn't have any of the outlet open in Kl..maybe the tauke thought that kuching is well development currently, then buka satu outlet in kch.." (OS:cheh...she is so mean(i mean her tone )

when i went to C&K,while looking for the shoe which my mummy had mentioned,i saw the wallet !i was attracted by the jeans wallet that moment,i told myself i must own it!ehhehe..but i didnt buy it that day..because busy looking for my mummy's shoe at the shop too..thats why i always dream the wallet every night..i want to own it!i want to OWN it lah~...

finally i bought it !muahahaha..so thrilled lah...being late until 3 days baru bought it..cos i cant stop dream on it..everytimes think of it,.miss until beh tahan liao..(the story of this wallet lor..)=)
oops!i forget the month of april..u.u''
okay..For april..
on 12th(saturday),hey,i did write about the post of my late present right..!neh,thats it!!
the Soleil jewellery..i grouped it as my precious baby too..hmm..i don't want to rewrite that post anymore..

Next..
also the same date with the late present too..i bought a dress(40$) at crown tower the ground floor there..i rarely wearing dress at home or outside..i wear it just for any special events or dinner ..(so wasted ho!)haha..and the other precious baby is a shawl in white&black line colour..maybe you doubted why buying the shawl,?for what??
ehehhe,,it's for in KL..stu...
i gonna wear it in kl..what for i wear it in kch!ppl must thought that im crazy!haha..i wearing shawl often in kL..because so coLD~i loved it.

okay,thats all for my precious baby name list of month march&april..
SO bye bye & see you at the end of june.. (i mean the post of Precious baby lah)

No comments: