Saturday, October 11, 2008

Little Rabbit in other planet

Times getting elapse,it's been almost a year that i haven't seen my little rabbit.Some might take for that i don't have any litter siblings but me the youngest among my family.

No!No!No..You are wrong.I do have little sibling,my little rabbit brother.Ever since he has been transfered to Kuala Lumpur for study over there,i was just like "I am the youngest now,I have no little sibling in my lives."

Back to real,that is just the illusion kept on covering my actual fact.Frankly speaking,despite of someone who leave you for more longer than as you think,they would never leave your mind but stay in your mind deep-setly.You will never oblivion the one who mean the most to you even some one who is strange to you.


When he was in Kuching,I do not deny that i were very dislike him the way he does.He is very obstinate and alway divuldge my secrecy.This make me more rabid and rather than him to leave me alone.

Nevertheless,he has certain parts that i like to be with him was when time come to the night time,shortly it is sleeping time.Huh?sleeping time?why say so?

Yea,it's sleeping time.You know,when someone is lie down beside you,their mind is at rest and they can also tell you their vexation with you truly.That is what he does to me every day.
He doesn't like to sleep with my appa or my oppa.Obviously,he love woman.*giggle*

When he was young,the one who always beside him was female like my mum,my sister or me.My appa and oppa seldom keep him company in his young age so gradually naturally he like to be with us the girls.Sounds like sissy ya?=P

Oops,back to the sleeping time.While he sleep beside me,all he could do is to asking me many of the outlandish question like "Do you hate me?" yes,i do hate you,bla~ just some thing like that.It is a bit retard but i love the way he asking me,quite lovely.

Hmm,here comes the objective that i want to post right now.One afternoon,while i am doing my work,phone rings.

Ring,ring,ring~
Rolled eyes(showing KL number)
"Huh?who will it be?",my OS.
"Hello."
"Zei(mean sister),raining there?"
"Gary,is you.Yea,why?"
"Here raining heavily,thunderstorm too."
"I see.What you doing there?watching Tv?"
"No,i'm downstairs.Cant watch Tv,aunty has lock the Tv channel."
"(laughing loudly),See~being naughty lar(but feel sorry for him)."
"What you doing there?When will you coming to KL?"
"I am doing my work.Hmm not going there but next year and appa will going on 23th with koko(brother).Oh ya,You got to prepare my present okay!"
"Present?Oops,your birthday is about the corner ho.Aiya.."
"Bla..you must prepare for me or you come back Kuching you will know!(quite rascal er me)."
"K lar,thunderstorm again.Bye Bye Zei."
"Bye,miss you."

Every time i feel extremely yearn towards him when i talk to him on phone.Don't know why,but really miss him.Damn damn misssss him yet he is not here with me all along.























How innocent he is ya?
That is just his camouflage,don't got CHA by him ya!ha ha

No comments: