Sunday, May 11, 2008

mama,hapy moTher daY to yOu!

Is motherS daY today!
Guess everyone will having a big gathering or a simple gathering for a celebration tonight with full of a grateful hearted for your mum..=)

For sure,im alone with this special day.bUt i do have a simple celebration for this special day,too..CHEERS!!!
i wrote a letter for my mum on yesterday..inside the letter,i wrote about how i feel to her,how i miss her so much,how i love her so much and many more..i expressed what i feel to her since she had been leave me alone in this world..

i appreciated her for giving me a full of warm and cared love..i asking for her forgiveness that i used to treated her unmannerly when at age of immaturity..all i want is to ask for her forgiveness..without her forgiveness,i would suffer alots of guitly..i want her to lived happily and joyfully in her place..that would be much much better for her than living under sadness..

i burned it this morning in my garden ..wish her can received it..









YOU KNOW..something happen miraculously to me..
while i was on9 in my room,a bird flew into my room..get shocked!i quickly dash to my bed there,the bird flew around in my room.i did a stu... action,i closed up my door not to let the bird out..ehehehe..the 1st thing keep my mind is "is mUm!!!is mUm!!!"..must be she had received my letter..^^i felt very very happy and touching..
SEE~










i zoomed it..afraid that if i walk closely to it,it might flew away..










really a amazing miracle happen to me!!..
it's rarely has any bird enter my hse before..the type of bird which is just a normal and seen frequently bird..what do you think?heheh..wonderful today!thanks GOD and mUm..



5pm,we went to my mum's place..
i bought her the vanilla sponge cake(her favourite flavor)
oops..some of the fruits have dropped..(vibration too big)..









this is my kakak lah..hmm i can only describe her as do things carelessly,owes monolog(talk to herself),funny as well..haha..looks like a donald duck..=p..











thats all for today..happY mothers daY..

No comments: