Friday, November 30, 2007

left mE

tHis few day i only can treasure lots with my sisters..they are going back to KL next MondaY..everybody say that im very lonely if they are goin to KL..ya,i really feel lonely..mu not here,sis not here..left dad n bro..and my maid make me feel unsafe too..scare she will leave me too..how to be strong like that..no one to talk to..only can look at mum photos and talk to her..face the wall..damn sad..everything has change around me..mummy ask me to go KL with popo and gary..i dono..jus be nature..sometime feel don want left dad..really hate those emotional..this few days always watch coffee prince,playing chess with my siblings..went out wit my sis buying clothes..we cant celebrate on newyear..so plan to goin for a nearer trip..last year i didnt join my family them..they went to A Famosa except me n my eldest bro..grrrr....so now is my first time to go for a trip during new year..and this year christmas mayb wiill celebrate at KL or with my aunty them at church there..dono..not a time to decide yet/,,

i hope all of my viewer jus see what am i witten on here,don ask me ques..!!

No comments: