Monday, December 3, 2007

the 2 bitch back to KL

hey,don't think i'm so bad to call them bitch..was named it by the 2.tis morning,get up at 10am..after bathing,then follow the 2 go wash hair..so rich always want to wash hair..their flight is 1pm smth,after wash hair ,looked at the time almost 12pm..back to home..help gary book ticket..my little bro back with my popo at 8th of dec..actually i discussed with my dad yesterday night./



conversation

me : pa,i think gary don follow popo back lah,he can delay a bit.hmm..lke 12 or 13 like that

back lor,i bring him back..

dad : hmm..ok oso..you go check the air ticket/..see how much the ticket..

me : no problem..(quickly rushing)^^(bcos i want to go too..bluek..)



after checking..all the price is between 165.99 and 215.99..



i'm thinking..if i go there,got popo there..i sure will be get scolded..and too many ppl there,not very comfortable..so don go better..



me : PA,i dont want go liao lar..i help you book gary's flight same wit popo lar..

dad: (smile)....okay la,book his flight same with popo lar..



-ending-



actually my dad dont want me to go there,bcos if i go there,home only left papa,brother,kakak..really damn quiet..scare thief come to my hse open party..so i think of don wan go oso..after my spm i also need to go there..so keep this chance for my mama better..i wanna celebrate christmas with her..^^..her FIRST christmas on this year..

No comments: