Friday, December 7, 2007

6/12/07(thurs)

lazy gal do nth at home,so i asked her came to my hse for accompany me ..earlier morning she came,im still sleeping..bull tat gary woke me up,.really want to hit him..she sat at my bed,then keng kai with her till 1oam..i dont want to get up,cos feel giddy..after keng kai,then bathing..pray for my mum with gary..2pm smth//make sushi..her first time//she made it so lau bei..=p//raining..damn..supposed dad asked me to go market with him..but rain..what to do??stil have to go..reached there..dad asked me stay in the car with lazy gal..heard her talk bout her parents..haiy..~speechless~......my dad sent her back home,but she forgot to brought along the sushi with her..night she baru came my hse to take again lor..i made a chain for her..beautiful^^..night..told dad i want to have a gathering during xmas..dad dont let..jus a simple gathering..mum used to exchange gift with all the ppl when xmas..i want to follow her footstep..midnight,.cant sleep...watch the video of mum..keep on crying..i'd realised, death isn't the end~ it can be overturn..how to say so??the dead wil appear frm others woman when they are pregnant..return from heaven..
the beloved dead will always beside us..

No comments: