Thursday, December 20, 2007

disappointed/coincidence??

whole night cant get a good sleep..you ask me why?i din even know why and alots of question mark in my mind~since this month i really had no 1 day is get myself to slep very well..iisshh..then the next morning i will sleep very sweet until 11am smth..i don like this feeling though..eventhough i didnt take a nap for a long time already when it's holiday..damn,..what to do??talk with myself lor in the midnight..grrr..this afternoon followed dad went to market buy vege..night,feli told me she wil not be goin to the assistance of the kelab,so im goin to less a fren..besides that,yin called me that she couldnt accompany me tomolo..oh no,hao must be getting disappointed if im not goin to meet him./.and he will be leaving here on this sat night..EXCUSE ME??everthing is come too coincidence!!!what can i do..blaming them???NO..just *sigh*...so this is the fate between me n hao..he always looking forward to meet me..but coincidence is killing me..why im so upset??no lah/.jus see him pity that he couldnt meet me lah..and im goin to spend my time again with my drama/fortune book.

No comments: