Thursday, December 27, 2007

lucky / unlucky(half half)

26/12/07(wednesday)
i was prepared for my sauce in the afternoon..evening,aunt5 had called me to get ready,so i prayed for mum first..7.30pm out frm hse..i went to big hse overnight.we 2 suppose wanted went to the new plaza,but alang alang ah ge finished her work at 8pm..so spent half an hour waiting for her at cutting edge..after that,we went to our destination..damage~traffic jam!yyeeehhh...wait till sien ar..don go liao..order pizza better...haha..bi finished her work at 9pm..her darling fetch her back..we 3 went back big hse,i called the pizza hotline,for order large..but the waitress told me their large size is finished already,then order regular size but she cost me the same price same as the large price..grr..i didnt listen properly then hang up my ph..i was a bit blur blur that time..(OS:huh?gave me a regular size but stil the same price as large size..shit!why like that,really damn unluck today)..while unlock the main door,suddenly run out of electric..the hse was darker..we 3 were so afraid..why so unlucky today..no large pizza ,no went to the new plaza,plus running out of electric!!!ggrrrr..memang malang..after a few mins aunty tried to search the switch which caused the running out of electric..finally found it..the hse is normal..got electric finally ..phew~after 15 mins,the pizza man was came..ooops..2 regular pizza!!!woooo...im so lucky....i thought have 1 only,..hehe..felt happy and mood is goin better,..haha..oh ya,.i realised that i didnt listen properly when the waitress told me ..haiyo..my fault..bi back too..me n ah ge finish eaten the pizza..so full ya..great supper i had ever eaten this month..hahah..chit chat wit bi almost 12am..sharing story baru fall asleep..

27/12/07(thursday)
morning,get up by calling frm aunty at 6.54am,.my alam is 7am ler..-.-'',,get up and boiled my water for cook the macaronni..finish bathing,then took out the sauce and warm it..they out at 8am..im waiting teac to pick me up..went to sch..saw lala and yin..doin those work until 11am..saw alots of form 3 students ..oh ya,they collect their pmr results..ting fetch me back hom..we 2 went to the garden..i wan cry lah..damn scary..=(..i scare,...really scary..ting teach me drive,,too stu... lah me..she keep on laughing..hahah..i think she will vomit after teaching me..3.10pm is my dentist appointment..late dad pick me at 2pm..kong ar..so early..i rather than go to aunt3 hse to spend my time lor..reach there,waiting for the nurse calling my name..while i seat in,i met dr.alex..
he told me i have to take out 1 more teeth in the lower left side..oh no..again..iissshh...he say do the upper 1st..so the woman dentist make a model of the teeth for me,1st is lower and the last is upper..lower i felt no pain at all,but the upper 1,really really make me damn feeling death..i almost wanted to vomit..i can feel my eyes full with tears ...oh no,even a few second i also cant tahan..the woman dentist and n the guy assistant keep on calling me relax,shake my foots,breathing..phew!at last baru okay..the guy assistance call me to wash my face,he is laughing at me..shit him..see my face with the dirt,,so i have another appointment for next month,,haiy..have to sacrifice for beauty.~

No comments: