Wednesday, December 26, 2007

chrisTmas dAy

suppose set my alarm at 8.30am..but woke up at 9am..quickly kemas everything..aunt connie came at 9.30am..wah..she was quicker than my though..ehhe..call bi,but they not yet take bath,so we 3 went to our breakfast first..i intro them to my favourite cafe..hhaha..haiyo tat nina damn like their cappucino..whats that!!not really taste nice,.stil damn like~crazy..hahah..niNa ar nIna!after our breakfast then went to big hse..the 3 are still like tortoise..we wait for them..bi has gave me & nina thechristmas gift..^^thank you bi..tat was my 1st christmas gift..i appreciate it..everybody is get ready then 6 of us went to my mum's graveyard..*aunt5*,her 2 daughters *ah ge*ah bi*aunt connie*nina* and ME!went there,we prayed for her..quite many ppls today..bcos christmas mah~11am we went back to aunt connie hse 1st..i went there take bath..nina was played her guitar..wooo..she was played well..12pm baru back to big hse..we wait for big aunt them..all want to gathered at the big hse here..hehe..we 3 girls then play uno cards lo..so funny lah,owes laugh crazily..i think im the one who most crazier than them..owes made them laugh..hahah..so enjoyable today..all of us stay at the big hse there until 6pm baru back to my home have the dinner..i ask aunt connie cook the sweet&sour fillet for us..dad has his dinner at outside wit his prudential frens..only bro didnt out..suppose all want to go to hollywood but failed..aunty them all no guts..iissshhh..aunt connie n nina back at 8pm.then left aunt5 them so we prayed for my mum..10pm they jus back to big hse..aunt5 bring along my kakak,she wan her to do the cleaning tomolo ,bcos damn dirty there..then i agree..miss my fortune telling half an hour neh..grrr..bro told me ask me to visit aunt ah yong tomolo..hmm so i have to call her to ask for her permission..why have to ask???bcos scare she pantang so have to ask lo..aunt connie them back to her kampung tomolo..and aunt 5 them all have to work tomolo..haiy back to normal life again,,hahah..hey gal wat do u mean normal life?its exactly normal life okay~yeah yeah..i know lah..(my OS)=p
^^merry christmas ^^what an enjoyable christmas mum,..i know u can feel it!

No comments: