Wednesday, December 26, 2007

christmas eve

24/12/07(monday)
get up to wish mum a merry christmas!^^nth special for morning..and the afternoo got to prepared my ingredient for my spagheti and fried ball..aunt5 was came my hse after she finished work at 6pm..while prepared my sauce,danny owes rush me to cooked quickly..iishhh,,he was hungry till death,standing at there and stared on my sauce..owes stealed my fish ball..su[ppose a very nice plate full with my fish ball,but only left half plate..damn him..kuat makan lah~grrr..aunt connie them came at 8pm..after that the twins aunty came at 8.30pm..we have to go to church b4 10pm.suppose wanted go to st.jo wit aunt connie but all of the aunty them go to the holy trinity so just followed them/..oh no..i had didnt seen my bibi for a month already..now that saw her..very thrilled~10pm..so went to church there..all the seat have full of ppl..we 3 girls sit together..nina,me and bi,.wooo..alots of goodies..my eyes shine shine..hahhaa...started at 11pm..then ended at 12.15am..we sang song,prayers,receive the holy communion,blessed every1..at last meet father lim..what a great midnight eve..aunt5 had call me went to the big hse slep with them together,i refused,..i wan with my mama..

No comments: