Monday, December 17, 2007

bio project

last night feli called me out..she want to buy those ingredient ..ooo.she with wukenshi..after bought our foods then went to eat my favourite..oh no,meet my dad n uncle peter..hahha..what a coincidence!he teach me alots of things but i think i might forgot already..haha..

17/12/07(monday)
iisshhh..holiday still want to rush our bio proj..3 of them my classmates came to my hse today//feli came at 9.30am first..im still sleeping..raining today..damn cold..12pm then lala came..1smth ting baru came..then i cooked my spag..hungry till death..im afraid they don like the taste,,..oh no..delicious~but they eat less...huh...spoiled my mood only...hahah..after that then all of us discuss the proj..not spent than half a hour our discussion is complet..see them do nth then think of play millionaire..they all laugh at me..they dont play it for an ages..hahha./. play until ting back..then 4pm smth already..we plan for next time again for the 2nd discussion..lala been busy for this coming christmas..so great feli & ting also go for holiday next year...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.