Friday, December 28, 2007

shopPing

thought today is a boring day again..feli msg me ask me out..sure i do~^^haha..she jus backed frm singapore yesterday nite,so sure i wan to meet her..she gave a packet of seashell chocolate..thank you=)we went to stutong there 1st,buy her black skirt for her performance in the church..then i bought my kakak a towel and a clip for her present since she came until now i nvr give her anything..hehe..after that,we 2 would like to go the new plaza,ehhe..wuken beh tahan then go loh..we 2 nvr been there mah so...hard to parking,also have to wait..iisshh..finally get a parking frm the man who guide us..lots of dust..yehhh..dirty~went upstair..my eyes shine shine again..@.@'' ..i bought 2 chains,and glasses..after that went to mcd eat abit..we 2 eat french fries,my dad called me..ask me to buy fresh flowers..already almost 6pm..so fast~back home..later 7.30pm we pray for mum for her 40 days..tomolo got a mass for my mum at the church,so me went to big hse overnight again..have to get up at 5.30am yeh..start at 6am fo for the rosary,6.30am baru get started for the mass..

No comments: