Sunday, December 9, 2007

relieve myself

today is sunday//7.30am my alarm rang..but...continue sleep..why i have to set alarm??bcos already promise aunt connie sunday morning go to church..aunty connie is my mum's cousin..
then kakak wake me up,said aunty'd phone me just now .. ooopsss...quickly rush to toilet to brush teeth..then had my breakfast..luckily she not yet come..the church is start at 10am actually,then aunty pick me up at 8.30.am.her daughter's nina not yet woke up..back to her home first...nina's 3 cousin all overnite at her there last night..9.30pm we out frm hse to the blessed sacrament church.,woo..lots of ppl..i'd nvr been such a larger crowded church before..9.30am start the rosary prayer..finish at 11am..we went to breakfast,then aunty called stay up at her hse,she want me to teach nina how to make the toasted chicken wing..hmm seems i do nth at home so..stay at her home until 4pm..me n nina have make toasted chicken wings,after that,then chit chat and watch movie in her room..she told me alots of thing..ask me go to her friend's prom next year..bcos she is goin to perform her bands in hilton..see im lonely then ask me to go those prom,camp,seminar n so on..is time to back home,aunty had told me,my family didnt dream of mum is bcos she is happily in the heaven,if the departed, request smth frm u in ur dream,that is not good,it is bcos the departed are suffering from the hell..i had just realise since mum had passed away she had never appeared in our dream before..our prayer just looks like their food,the more we pray for her,her sins will getting lesser and lesser,the fastest way to heaven..mum,you have to proud of us,..finally i get the explanation frm aunty connie..i'd totally relieved myself frm that dream..the time is 6.13pm,i were damn exhausted,go to take a nap first baru have my dinner..

No comments: