Sunday, December 30, 2007

mum's day 40

morning went to church..i would like to go to father lim there but........~speechless~...after church,went to green gallery there searching for my artificial flowers..for put at mum's graveyard there..finally i found it..hehe..nina call me to join her at joanne's hse party tomolo night..but i feel like don want to go..all is stranger for me except she n joanne..but i don want~31st tomolo..all go countdown..yin called me go amily's hse bbq..but i refused..don feel like want to go out..at night,i copied some things,bi called me to open the gate..get shocked..cos 10pm already..hahaa..bi called me go to big hse bbq..aiyoyo..lazy ar..dad was feeling hungry ,called us go da pao..i cheat him bi get license already..you thought he's stu... mei???he asked bi let him see her license ar..haha,,.funny~

No comments: