Saturday, December 29, 2007

a mass for mum

woke up at 5.30am when heard my roaster sound..went to church by 6.15am..gosh,damn cold in the earlier morning..0.0''..i brought my rosary to let father lim bless it..after the mass we went to king center ling long for breakfst.. one of the twins aunty lost her hp..she very nervous..oops..i saw a woman looks like my mum ..get shocked..totally looks like tat time she had passed away//haiy...after that,went to big hse..aunty them need move to her own hse stay bcos sch want to reopen le..aunt and ah ge go to work..bi stay at my hse...oh no~finally i found my song@@@@@!!!!damn thrill..almost want go to bang the wall...yea~thank you...^^bi went out with her fren who was back frm australia for her summer holiday,an old fren..later i out with nina..when nina reached my home,bi stil not yet back..haiyo,,so late..aunty cant wait for her bcos she have to rushed to ken take her cloths by 5pm..that time was 4.32pm..we reached ken,bu jus back my home..sorry..her bf picked her up..after ken,then went for mcd,aunty and nina were hungry bcos they jus came down frm their kampung..nina wanted to cut hair,and aunty wanted to wash her hair at richard's salon..so i shop in the popular lo..found lots of great book,.saw li yan's elder sistar..what a coincidence..!at last i bought 1 book..after at salon,then walked to srw watson..i bought the candle,nina bought her sch bag,walked to riverside again..i found my straight cut jean.but not my cup of tea..nina search for her sch shoe..after shopping,the time was bout 8.35pm..my legs getting pain..grrr..beh tahan..2 more days to go..

No comments: