Friday, February 22, 2008

2nd round for laksa

17/2/08(sunday)
in the morning,i woke up at 9pm.2 of my tuition frens came to my hse..suppose got 5person,but 3 of them got reason so now left 2,,.is lin chien and yen hua..2 of them comment my laksa not very HOT too..aiyoyo..kenapa ni macam??mahu pengsan sudah..expert eat pedas ho??behtahan you all..also get cheated frm the colour..haha..3 of us watch the japan's drama..especially yen hua,most loved to watch this kind of drama..they back at 2pm..then i quickly preparing myself..they bought the ticket already at 3.3o..

we straight go to the cinema,.yin saw faustine with a taller guy..she ask me to see..but me so blur keep on turning around asked : where?where?where..haha..she didnt see us..she watch the same movie with us..sang told me actually he watch cj7 already,but he said he sacrifice for us..wah!sang,you very generous ho!(ewek..=P)

i think every1 will said the 'qiong kong chat hou"(cantonese) very cute right?haha..damn damn cute..i cry when reach the final parts which dicky was cry for his father's death..very touching!let me think of her too..after watching,we went to jade pot eat,.5pm already..

yin told me got 2 guys keep on looking at me..but my back is face them..thats mean they only saw my back and side cheek..i didnt look back..keep on makan makan..chap xiao them~woo..actually im stil got 'hang qing' 1..whahahha..(face so thick ho this gal)..=p..after eating,i asked sang fetch me to my fren hse..

xing xing damn cute..her mum also chating with me..she ask me eat kolomee again..wah,..saya memang kuat makan..haha..chit chat until 9pm,then she sent me back home..dad said wholeday didnt see my face,asked me where am i went to..hahha..speechelss~

No comments: