Friday, February 22, 2008

lakSa, mY firsT timE

16/2/08(saturday)
i invite mY ganGs comE to my hsE eat laksA..who cookEd it??is mE lo..haha..i was sneaking around learning frm my Kl kakak yatI..so that will be my 1st time for cook laksa..at night,yin came 1st,.everytime when she came to my house,im supposed have to wait for her and open dor for her,right?.but thats not me!!~im still sleeping..haha..she is my regular guest thats why i jus wait for her in my room!wahhaha..

after that is la&feli..feli told me that she have to leave by 8pm..she got to out with her gangs too,..then my final gangs is sang,sing and ky..ting will be late too,bcos her cousin got open house..my gangs told me,my laksa colour is very nice,seems like damn delicious,BUT not hot(spicy) at all!!!!!that feli ar,told me she can drink finish like drink water..oh my gosh!its feel like hot to me already,they still insulting me that not hot..adumah..i really cant stand it..hahha..they all very good in makan pedasnya..0.0''




































the most funny is,they all get cheated by the colour of the laksa..wooohoohoohooo...=)it prove that my laksa is actually very nice 1,..i know you all very kiang eat spicy lah,owes suan me nia..nevermind!but i know how to eat sweet!!hahahah..after finish eating,sure wont without gambling..the last gangs is sang them..we decide watch cj7 tomolo..yin n sang actually wan watch kungfy dunk,but me n sing said we already watch,don feel like wanna watch 2nd times,so conclusion is perfer cj7..haha,..me n sing win it..=p

No comments: