Friday, February 8, 2008

kL trips (1)

6/2/08(wednesday)年三十那天
this morning,i went to pray my grandfather with my dad..i was fell down when i holded 4 bowl of rices..no cry..got an energy pulls me up..felt giddy and no energy to open my eyes and talk..aunty took me to my car..my thumbs and my 4th finger nail cloth bleeding..left elbow was injured..very sad./.and i telling myself..do not fall down again..不会再有下一次..!!回到家大哥蒜我..他讲:爽啦..跌倒..!!
真吉喔的wor,人家跌倒还在那边落井下石!讨厌..mo zung~冲好凉就整理我的luggage..三点大哥就载我们去机场..everything was going smooth(i mean the counter check in there) then went to starbucks get a drinks..i was order a cup of latte mocha..and dad asked me to order the chicken&mushroom pie..after finished eating,then went to check in ler.,something was happens to us..very funny and curious..that was when me and dad seating at there,1 of the air craft man using the microphones to call me my dad's name..

the conversation
that man : hello,im calling for mr.Voon kuek hiong and miss Voon
nyan nyan,pls come to the counter NOW!!!
me : Di,the man was calling us..u go there awhile to see wat
happens..
dad : ok..
(after a few minutes)dad came back..
me : apa hal oh?
dad : i oso donno..aisi,mayb he knew we brought the duck&fish ar.
me : oh oh..how??
that man calling us name again..-.-'']
so we went there see what he want lo..huh..mana tahu he called us to went front there..the reason is we got the Xpress boarding..but me n my dad still blur blur,donno what he talking about..jus follow those old man old woman lo..only 4 of us at the front there..

me : Di,are we old man n old woman,why will follow them de??-.-''
dad : (smilling)..donno..u ask me i ask who..
我们在等那一架飞机的乘客全部下来才能进去..过了十五分钟这样就进去.了..在飞机上,想着.....................................................
*已有两年没坐飞机了..两年没去KL了..好想念KL的感觉..飞机起程了,坐在飞机上的那段时间,泪水一滴一滴地掉下去..想着曾经妈护送我一个人到飞机场,两人依依不舍的拥抱着,一起掉眼泪,她就看着我check in,看着我走到未端,她才回..爸不知不觉的就睡着了,所以没看见我掉眼泪..眼泪一直使到我的眼睛很痛,所以就赖在爸的肩膀跟着睡着去..

到咯~以经是7点晚上了..坐Xpress bus下去KL Sentral..johnny&richie在那接我们..坐巴士要四十五分钟呐..我就跟大姐玩msg..(都要见面了还需要sms吗!!呵呵)..看见johnny他们了,他们帮我们搬luggage而我就坐上车享受wish的感觉咯.两年没坐wish了..当然想死它了..呵呵..back to home,gary saw me and quickly hug me..he cried. so do i..i hug my 2 sistar oso..and mummy was prepared the food to pray her father and my mother..we all prayed together..they all not yet have their dinner because they wanted to wait for me n my dad..huhu..after praying,we got started for the "lo sang"也就是捞生咯..大家一起捞阿捞..每个人心中要有祝福就把它念出声..祝每个人身体健康,财元滚进,事事顺利..

吃饱了都已经十点多了..我跟爸上去kor kor alex的房间睡..大姐二姐也特地搬来跟我们一起睡..冲好凉当然是跟我干姐ling,大姐二姐聊天咯..我一直望着时间,想说古晋一定炮声连连了吧..有点不习惯KL的习俗..什么声音都没有..真静..huh..mummy进房间找我,叫我跟她一起睡因为她睡kor kor jon jon的房间看戏..反正房间有很多人睡我也干脆陪她咯..干daddy & 干mummy每次一两点才睡,因为他们要跟远在他乡的两个儿子通skype..alex was in M.U,and jonathan was in France..我们几个女的就plan明天初一要去哪先阿..还没想到就去睡觉了..

No comments: