Wednesday, February 20, 2008

aT leasT i gOt his news

one 14th nigHt,while im sms-ing with lazy gal in front of my computer,a person came and nugde me in msN..its made me shocked quite a fews minute..is him..
hmm feeling was too complicated what im memorising for now ..aN un expected gift frm mum..mayb my mum now that only knew whose that guy..haeha..1 year already..so didnt think too much for now..jus happy that i met him in msn for my 1st time..
frm june 07 until now,i nvr met him in msn beforE..it is a reward frm mother earth, i guess so..while chatting with him,then forgot reply lazy gal's msg..haha..soRRY...#.# i know my lazy gal is a very understanding lady..whaha..=p..
i just wanted to know how's his life going on..thats all for me..thats why im still stay in single status..and its very natural ..let go is a way ..
heart is peaceful ..im enjoying it!don live in heart pain..i know im talking crap with u all,thats what you think.~but im seriously telling,.i thought i would stay away frm him after 2007,but it didnt work..jus thinking on him SOMETIME..
whenever you want give up a person you have feeling to,but chances will always make you return and look back..what a coinceidence or faTe??minds is always with your thinking..
what i want to express in my blog is,i stil nvr met a nails like him,thats why im stil very childish..jus 1sight love..its rubbish..dont ever fall in this trap,my frens..

No comments: