Tuesday, February 19, 2008

KL trips (5)

10/2/08(sunday)
last day for shopping ler..2sistar got to working le,so today's plan was went out with mummy&daddy and ling..we went to 1U(one utama) shopping 1st..dad bought gary his sch shoe then i bought my shoe too..mummy called us go shopping ourselve,,then me n ling walk wholeday after that felt very hungry..ling brought me to the new wing rainforest there have our lunch..thats the bridge!very nice..totally looks like in the forest..hehe..

she ask me want go where eat..hmm secret recipe lo..she introduced me their cakes..called "indulgence"..what a small cup of orange juice !i stil thought that will be a tall glass orange juice..iish,..and that is mine bolognise spaghetti..sayang kakak yati don have the chance to cook spaghetti for me,.then ling ask me to prefer spaghetti ..haha..

after having our lunch,we went to met mummy's them..then went to plaza low yat..dad wanted to looking for the pc monitor screen..mummy bought me 2pendrive to called me to save my files..ling wanted to buy her hp too..but found none..she prefer buy frm daddy's fren..captured at 1 of the pc stall there..=)finally dad bought a monitor flat screen..

a short time for me in kl..




No comments: