Monday, June 30, 2008

im confused the contents

Eng teac has given us a title for create an long essay.
What she given us all was confused me a lot.

"I never see her so depressed.Tears were running down on her faces as i walked towards her.......(continue)."

In the very beginning,i pop up with my mama's topic.
Hmmmm,is about her life is numbered.I have to accompany by her side to given her all what i can give.Talking about her lives.But i refused to write about her then.It makes me more depressing than inside the "I" of this story.Later teac would asked about: what happened to you nyan nyan?you seems to be so depressed than the "I" oh?(*giggling*)

Then another name has pop up in my mind was the gossip girls "Blair".So im going to use her name as "her".

1 period supposed couldnt make me thinking of everything of the contents,plus some classmates were not paying attention at all.Making fun here and there.Finally i ended up chit chatting with lala during eng teac's period.

At home,at night,after taking my afternoon nap it was about 7pm.I didnt out frm my room,i was began to thinking of the contents.
Oh yeA,i make a story finally.

Its about Blair n i are classmates and she had a long-relationship with her bf Chuck.(all the names are from gossip girls,HA!i loved to watch that series.*winked*)
One day,3 of us having our tea break.A pregnant lady walk towards our table.She wanted to spoke with Blair.And i have no choice so back home first.At night,Blair cried.*thats the time to put up this title lur.*.The pregnant lady was Chuck's ex gf.She had pregant with Chuck's baby.Chuck have no choice but to take responsibility to his ex gf.So each day and everyday i accompany by Blair's side for giving her alot of advices,encouragement,confidence to face the reality.Eventually,she has recovered herself from the phobia in the past and by now she has lead herself for a new lifestyle.
-ending-

*Ouh Yeah..relieved*

No comments: