Tuesday, July 1, 2008

haPPy birthDaY to Ling Chien`~

Finally i change my layout again.=)
Isnt it lovely?hehe..
But..the processes are quite driving me crazy..
Anyway,everything is goin smooth right now.haha.

This afternoon went to KFC celebrate Chien's 17th years old birthday.
4 of us tuition mates.Chien,Karen,TB yin and me.







]




3 of us bought her an american chocolate cake.
hMmm..Taste not bad and not so sweet.(like yin'd told me about the taste.)















No lighter with us that time.haha.Just acting like biasa lah.=)





















Am i got a fool looks?!=(
4 of us finished our fast food then played around the kids playground.

You know,i supposed play the horse beside the wall 1,because it doesnt have to put the legs up and can freely moved.But that Tb yin called me to sit the yellow horse.
Fine,i played that yellow 1.
In fact,im a bigger girl now wor,my batuk is very big wor.I kept on squeezed myself into the yellow 1,Its okay i can squeeze into finally.

















But when i wanted to came out ,i couldnt help myself at all.
My batuk wasnt wanted to came out.=(
I'd ended up with 2 of them karen&tb yin helped at last.
They have to pulled me out by took both my hands.
Batuk very pain.Iiiish...





































Tu~Tu~Tu.......No words but pictures.


































































Finally,our frens photo.But,timing took quite a long time,so all of us getting too annoying for that captured.haha.

Ling chien i've known her for 1 and a half year since Form 4.Actually knew each other since form 3 but not so familiar.After form 3,Started to walked closer with each other then.The tallest girl among 4 of us.
Wish you have a very happy birthday.
And Take care.=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your blog to flowery.