Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My 2 men

2 of my men in my family member's birthday today.
That is my appa and my elder brother.
How happy today for me.
Because i've plan for all day long to make this make that.
For sure,i really enjoy for everything i've done today.
To just wanted to see their baby smile on their face.

In the afternoon,got to started to prepared every ingredients because i have my tuition later on at 4 sharp.Have to teach my kakak how to cook and what time should be get ready.
Getting uneasy actually,because i used to make all the food myself.(i mean some of my favourite foods.)

I've preparing my spaghetti sauce first,and then the rest wait for me coming back from tuition.
Tuition there,mr.bong has invited me n tb yin for going to his's twins birthday party this saturday in the evening .
hmm,i'm just afraid of my timing not match on that day,i've another date with my other girls friend that night.
I'll be manage it nicely.=)

WOohoo..keep on looking at the clock.I want to back home lar!!
Im starving seriously!~ha!

Is time to back home.
Began to cook my lamb ,baked my spaghetti with cheesy cheesy cheessssss.Oh yea..














It looks so dry,but taste nicer!
But but but,the cheese not really got to melted.Good job girl.













QUite fat you know.
Fatty lamb chop`!
The last time i'd been eaten the lamb was on the 07new year at Lala house.Her dad cooked curry lamb.HoissI~
























He complained my spaghetti not enough salty,and he go and add some seasoning.(Where got people eat spaghetti with seasoning 1. u.u'')
He the person like to eat salty food.

While he sat on and started to having his sweet dinner, i give him a kiss on his cheek with a "happy birthday" wishes and he say "thank you" to me.
At the moment i really feel like so pleasing and want to cry.That just make me recalling back the moment my mama'd say "happy birthday" to me on last year.Im telling myself not to drop any tears today,because my god has already cry for me this afternoon.

Meanwhile,my brother has got up from bed and started to get ready himself.He is going to having dinner outside with his gang.
After having my sweet dinner,i quickly take out the cake before my appa has leaving.He is going off for work .






























OoH ya,when i take out the cake from fridge,
my appa has seen it.

appa : cake?Wasn't you'd bought it on last time?
me : Last time??Oh ya,that was father day lar.
Today is your's birthday.Different lar!!
appa:What different ?All the same lar.Still eat again~
i very full now ar.
appa: Is okay.Just blow off the candles first.
-end conversation-











Chocolate mousse.Ordered from miao miao bakery.Will go and learn to bake cake from the Shifu one day.=)













This cake was Aling bought it last tuesday.I have eaten a lot of cakes this day.
No,no,no!should say this whole month.^^

4 comments:

Jeg er gammel, men ikke naiv said...

wah..nice cake..
i want...

Tommy said...

You are have such a wonderful heart for your family member. Wish your father and brother birthday too.

nyan said...

yin
Let you eat enough till burst ar Saturday!~ha!

sang
I just want to do more for them as long as im still here.Thank you .

Jeg er gammel, men ikke naiv said...

saturday???
ngatii
dont want la
no money ar
dont want eat
juz see u guys eat..lolz