Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My fatty bestie

4 of my friend's birthday today.
2 Birthday girl and 2 birthday boy.
There are 1 of my good friend Amelia who i knew her for almost 10 years from now,
2nd is birthday boy Daryl who is study in Technics sch from last year,
3rd is Mr.Ming who is in Kl right now for his further studies,
The last one is my friend Winnie Ngui's little sister who is study form 2 this year.
The only i want to be with is my fatty bestie amelia.

recess time,Cyndi & Ame came to my class and looked for me.
They wanted to asked me join them in the afternoon after sch.
I won't refused for sure.It might be my last time to celebrated hers birthdat this year.I don't know why i've this stu... thought.



After sch,5 of us went to winnie's house to put our sch bags
then went toTabuan KFC by a cab.
KFC again.Ha! =)
I had been ate 2 pieces of chicken this time.Yummy..
Talked a lot,and i'd knew somebody's little secret.=P
Hmm,it made me thinking about somebody for whole day. 7.7''












This fatty is my bestie Amelia``.^^













me & Vivian (Kutuv)


Spent almost 2 hrs at kfc,
After that went to Ray optics,Ame want to bought a new spec.


















She has kept on trying which 1 looks nicer,which 1 looks bad.
Aha`~i have nth to do so trying on some spec too



























My face has look smaller after put on those spec.
























Winnie , and Cyndi.=)
Still wearing uniform.
EEEuu..smelly.Haha.
4pm sharp,i got to went to my tuition.
The moments i hope so much for today.
No cake but all the fried food at kfc.
Gave Ame my belated present tomorrow.=)

5 comments:

Jeg er gammel, men ikke naiv said...

tiam lar lu..
say ame is fatty.

nyan said...

Haha..
She is,and she don mind indeed!
haha.=0

Jeg er gammel, men ikke naiv said...

later she will cry ar
then u will noe
hehe..

Tommy said...

Wow, so many birthday...

nyan said...

Yep.
But a fews only ,
some july baby is coming soon=)