Friday, August 22, 2008

Bluewish mummy

This afternoon my jen came to my hse for borrowing my computer to print some thing.
The last time i'd saw her was on month may.

Everyone are busy on their own chore,both of us were not seeing each other for a few months.

Giving her some assistant on her new stall,creating some simple ideas for the words.
Having ice creams together,and even have no time to do my exercise because of her coming.
Will be see her on next month again.


At the evening,spread on my face with a slimy grey mask while my appa doing his cutting outside the compound.Gosh,it is so hard to make for your ownself you know.You cant do with without other's hand.Finally,i have done to spread on but it is too shallow.

I'd fall asleep while waiting the mask to be harden.My mouth and my eyes scarcely move around,it was about harden already.After harden,then can tear off slowly.When i tear off on the part of my eyebrow,i saw some hairy on the mask,i was super terrify back then,i thought my eyebrow had been tear off by me,quickly rush to the mirror to take a look on my eyebrow.

Thanks god,my eyebrow still there safely.Phew`~
I really afraid of my eyebrow have gone,because i don't want to be non-eyebrow human.That's too bad to have that look,isn't it?Ha!


At night,begging my appa to out for movie.I'd been craving for a movie recently.He doesn't speak anything that's mean he NOD.Oh yea``!Aling help to convince him to go,ha!
I want to watch "The Mummy".







The show time is on 8.45pm.At first,my appa has whine that the time is too late ,i pass him the newspaper to let him see,all the time is about 8 or 9pm like that,so he stop whining around and listen to my words.
His last time to cinema was on month february during chinese new year,we were watched at The Garden shopping mall in KL.
Before step into the hall,i bought a dessert ice at igloo.























Flavor of honeydew.The taste is little bit salty bcos of the cheeses,and of course the sweetness of honeydew flour.The colour is in light yellowish,not my expectation of green colour.cheh..
























the movie of The Mummy:Tomb of the Dragon Emperor,

Michelle Yeoh is still remain her own fascination,she look great in the movie.Really look the age in 30plus only.ooooo..envy with green eyes already.n.n''


The movie was too mysterious,Rick is too amusing on the movie.Its awesome overall.
From 8.45pm till 10.30pm.So sleepy already,after movie then headed to home.
Why i named it bluewish,it is because i wear on with blue color the night.
My first time ,Wear on my blue high heels to let me get more used to it.
good night.

No comments: