Monday, August 4, 2008

A fear of call

Just a call,evrything was going freaking badly..The shit mOOd.
I don't know why am i would behaved like that.

I am fear of my mum's family tree.
PARTICULARLY ,the sword in their mouth.
I have no right to offend them ,
if i do,im DEAD.

Im feeling good just because i shout loudly to calling my "mama".
Im feeling good just because i talk with her by using 2 50sen coins.
And last,i got her hint.
im here to Thanks GOD,and her.

Just because of a prayer,i making myself become frustrated,thinking for the whole day also wouldn't get any good answer.WHAt for?
i make things become complicated,do i deserve to tortured myself badly?
Sorry,i alway make things complicated,even a piece of simple thought.
i am trying to healing myself but failed to do so.

Aunty aunty,i do love you all,
but don't talk about my family.
It hurts me alot,and i have to listen to you all without my complaning.
Thats why i choose to getting far away from you these days before the end of SPM.
See ya.`~I miss you all.

No comments: